The project contributes to economic development and (youth) employment in Liberia by
- supporting existing small businesses to grow and generate new jobs ,and
- introducing the IT sector as an opportunity for entrepreneurship development in Liberia.
The project targets existing IT businesses, university graduates and senior graduates, with a passion for entrepreneurship in technology. We are looking for participants that have the ambition and skills to energize the Liberian IT scene – businesses , non-profits and government. You are welcome to the inspiring events, trainings and other activities in areas such as:
- Entrepreneurship development (IT Awareness Workshops, Business Skills Trainings, Entrepreneurship Stimulation Workshops)
- Business development (Business Skills Trainings, Business Plan Competition, Pitching Sessions, Matchmaking Events, Access to Finance, Advisory Board Services)
- Technology skills (Mobile & Web Technology Trainings, Product Development Trainings, Innovation Workshops)
As Liberia continues to the road of recovery for economic stability, infrastructure, reforms and education, IT plays a pivotal role in transforming the culture towards a connected and innovative society – the IT services sector is vital across nearly all sectors of business.
Sign up here to receive regular newsletters and invitations to activities. Or pick up your registration form at the BSC Monrovia, at the University of Liberia Main Campus, or at iLab at 16th Street, Beachside, Kafel compound.
Join the Liberian IT Revolution Community!!